1. ALUCA GmbH guarantees the end customer (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") in accordance with the following warranty conditions that the product delivered to the Customer as of July 1, 2016, insofar as it complies with the following specifications (hereinafter referred to as "Product"), will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship within a period of eight (8) years from delivery (warranty period). ALUCA GmbH shall, at its sole discretion, remedy any defects so claimed either by repair or by delivery of new or reconditioned parts.
The warranty covers the following products:
- Aluminum furnishing modules and accessories (ALUCA system),
- ALUCA dimension2 underfloor system,
- ALUCA heavy-duty pull-outs manufactured in-house,
- ALUCA system aluminum cases,
- aluminum side wall panels,
- Safety separating grids made of aluminum,
- Folding workbench,
- Table and workbench tops in connection with a module / equipment,
- ALUCA special components made of aluminum,
- Drawers incl. handle element and lock cylinder,
- drawer partitioning systems made of aluminum,
- Drawer pulls if factory assembled.
The warranty does not cover:
- All electrotechnical equipment such as inverters, multiple distributors, batteries, accumulators, lights, electrical accessories,
- Attachments and superstructures on the vehicle (e.g. roof racks, ladder lifts, steps),
- Plastic accessories (e.g. anti-slip mats, BOXXes, boxes and cases, partitioning material), glass, all seals,
- equipment modules and spare parts for the AluM and AluV series,
- installation in the vehicle including installation and consumables,
- floor and top panels,
- parts developed and installed individually according to the customer's requirements,
- equipment used in a vehicle but not permanently attached to the vehicle,
- loading aids Xetto and MAD EasyLoad,
- Optical changes, stains, scratches, discoloration (also due to UV light and frost), rust, mold and other changes that do not lead to significant impairment of functionality,
- product defects resulting from exposure of the product to external influences (such as chemicals, salt, smoke, dirt and other contaminants, electrochemical reactions due to improper use of water), unless special resistance has been assured by ALUCA GmbH,
- Product defects which are due to effects on the product caused by force majeure (thunderstorm, lightning, hail, fire, power failure, accident, flood, snow damage, avalanches, frost, earthquake, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, landslide, insect infestation as well as other effects caused by animals), accident, lack of care, repairs to the vehicle, vandalism or theft.
2. other claims of the customer against ALUCA GmbH, in particular for damages, are, as far as legally permissible, excluded within the scope of the warranty; there is no extension of the warranty. However, the contractual or legal rights of the customer against the respective seller are not affected by this guarantee.
3. claims under this warranty exist only if:
4. claims from this warranty require that the customer contacts ALUCA GmbH in writing by letter or under the e-mail email@example.com. In order to give ALUCA GmbH the opportunity to carry out a fault analysis within a period of thirty (30) working days, the customer sends a photo of the warranty seal as well as a description of the reason for the claim.
The warranty seal can be found on the ALUCA system product in the upper left corner of the left side panel or on the outer left side of the top left drawer.
On the ALUCA dimension2 product, the warranty seal can be found on the outside left of the top bottom drawer.
Die ALUCA GmbH teilt nach Prüfung mit, ob ein Garantiefall vorliegt und in welcher Weise die ALUCA GmbH will inform after examination whether a warranty case exists and in which way the handling will be done. Costs for unsolicited product shipments will be borne by the customer.
ALUCA GmbH decides whether the product has to be handed over or sent to ALUCA GmbH or to an installation partner or ALUCA partner named by ALUCA GmbH in order to assert the warranty claim.
5. this warranty is valid under the condition of presentation of the proof of purchase of the product to the extent mentioned above; it is also valid for the legal successor of the product in case of proof of resale. This warranty is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Status: September 2021